ESCA Holiday Party Cancelled
Unfortunately, we will be cancelling the ESCA HOLIDAY PARTY which was scheduled for Sunday, December 3rd.
We only had a few RSVPS.
Comment on Facebook, Message Ashley Paul or respond by email
with any feedback/thoughts on this Holiday Party.
Was anyone hoping it would be at a local bar/restaurant again?
We were so disappointed that the Erlton Social Club (last year's location) is now closed.
Happy Holidays !!
ESCA Executive Board
Second Township Leaf Collection for Erlton scheduled to start the Week of November 27th
You can bag your leaves in open biodegradable bags or place in open trash cans at the curbside
on your regular trash and recycling day. Although many residents have taken advantage of this opportunity,
many more do not. We hope that you will help save money and keep our streets safe. Please remember that
plastic bags are not permitted.
Township Leaf Collection
Every neighborhood will have signs posted one week prior to their scheduled leaf collection.
This will be the second pickup scheduled (weather permitting) for our neighborhood.
Residents must comply with the following guidelines to ensure pickup of their leaves:
It is sometimes difficult to collect the leaves at the right time and get everything completed before the snow season, as the same equipment is also used for snow removal, so we ask for your understanding and help. Please be aware that rain can also slow down the process.
- Cars must be removed from the street between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:30 pm
- Do not rake your leaves until signs have been posted in your neighborhood
- Landscape / lawn services must remove leaves from site and may use the Kresson Road Ecology Site at no cost; permits may be picked up at the Cherry Hill Department of Public Works
- Leaves must be raked to the park strip area near the roadway. Do not place leaves in the street
- Department of Environmental Protection regulations restrict leaves from being placed within 10 feet of any storm drains.
- Leaf piles with branches or other debris mixed in will not be collected
- Check the township website homepage "News" for weekly leaf collection updates
Haul Your Own
Residents who wish to dispose of leaves are permitted to do so at the Kresson Road Ecology Site at no cost.
Please call the Department of Public Works for Ecology Site hours and to receive permission to use the site.